HP&CP Australia deliver high-level workmanship, through a strict quality assurance policy and partnerships with quality suppliers.
HP & CP Australia are an Australian family owned business, providing services in the electrical switchboard industry for over 40 years. In 2014, they formally began operations from a small workshop based in Melbourne’s South East, they have since grown to more than triple their original floorspace and acquired experienced and dedicated staff.
HP & CP Australia are proud of their reputation for manufacturing quality electrical switchboards, complying to AS/NZS 61439 Standards. They specialize in design and manufacture for a wide range of markets, including Mining, Utilities, Defense, Infrastructure, Medical and Aged Care, Education, Renewable, Industrial and Commercial.
Compliant to AS61439.1
3200A, 50ka/1sec, IP56 Main Switchboard, with Earth Leakage protected Feeders, Extra Low Voltage PLC Section.
The Willowcreek Winery site is home to the Rare Hare Food & Wine Store and Jackalope Hotel in Victorias’ Mornington Peninsula.
This project features a Generator back up supply, with an Automatic Transfer Switch in the Main Switchboard. Mains power supply to the site was limited, Zone Selectivity was installed in the Main Switchboard to perform forced coordination between similar sized Circuit Breakers.
A remote camp site for workers of the Angore LNG Pipeline in Papua New Guinea. The project involved a Containerised Switchroom with 3200 amp Site Main Switchboard, powered by several generators, operating with ComAp Generator Synchronisation Panels at the MSB.
Downstream were several heavy duty 316 stainless steel distribution boards to provide power to lighting, power and ancillary services throughout the rest of the facility.
- Compliant to AS/NZS 61439 standards
- ABB, Schneider, Terasaki and LS Switchgear
- Form 1 to Form 4B Segregation
- 3200Amp and 65kA
- Manufactured to AS/NZS 61439
- up to IP66 Ingress Protection
- Encapsulated Chassis
- Neutral Switching
- Cam Switch or Rapid Test Earth Injection Testing
- Customized Solutions
- Single occupancy or multi-occupancy meter panels
- Solutions for large industrial estates, high-rise residential tenancies to single occupant dwellings
- Built to comply with relevant Service Installation Rules
- CT metering, 3 phase and 1 single phase direct metering, Embedded Network solutions
- PV-DB’s From 110kVA to 1MVA
- Grid Protection Systems
- Solar Analytics LGC Monitoring
- Supply Authority Metering
- Power and Lighting distribution
- Multi-chassis and multi-circuit check metering
- Power and Lighting Control circuits
- Lighting Automation
SUPPLIERS & ACCREDITATIONS
For any questions/enquires, don’t hesitate to call us on (03) 9775 0408 or fill out the form and send us a message!