HP&CP Australia deliver high-level workmanship, through a strict quality assurance policy and partnerships with quality suppliers.
HP & CP Electrical Switchboard Solutions
HP & CP Australia are an Australian family owned business, providing services in the electrical switchboard industry for over 40 years. In 2014, they formally began operations from a small workshop based in Melbourne’s South East, they have since grown to more than triple their original workshop and acquired experienced and dedicated staff.
Formed by Henry & Michael Pereira, their team specialise in the design and manufacture of Supply Connection Facilities, Main Switchboards, Distribution Boards, Group Meter Panels and PV Distribution Boards.
Client: Comselec Services
A significant sized electrical installation with a 2500 amp supply. Supply is distributed across HP&CP produced Supply Pillar, Main Switchboard and numerous Group Metering Panels to several tenancies around the site.
Client: Atrics Electrical
The Willowcreek Winery site is home to the Rare Hare Food & Wine Store and Jackalope Hotel in Victorias’ Mornington Peninsula.
This project features a Generator back up supply, with an Automatic Transfer Switch in the Main Switchboard. Mains power supply to the site was limited, Zone Selectivity was installed in the Main Switchboard to perform forced coordination between similar sized Circuit Breakers.
EXXON MOBIL – ANGORE CAMP, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Client: Wood PLC
A remote camp site for workers of the Angore LNG Pipeline in Papua New Guinea. The project involved a Containerised Switchroom with 3200 amp Site Main Switchboard, powered by several generators, operating with ComAp Generator Synchronisation Panels at the MSB.
Downstream were several heavy duty 316 stainless steel distribution boards to provide power to lighting, power and ancillary services throughout the rest of the facility.
- Compliant to AS/NZS3439 or AS/NZS61439 standards
- Form 1 to Form 4B Segregation
- Up to 3200Amp at 65kA
- Shipping worldwide
- Power and Lighting distribution
- Multi-chassis and multi-circuit check metering
- Power and Lighting Control circuits
- Lighting Automation
- Single occupancy or multi-occupancy meter panels
- Solutions for large industrial estates, high-rise residential tenancies to single occupant dwellings
- Built to comply with relevant Service Installation Rules
- CT metering, 3 phase and 1 single phase direct metering, Embedded Network solutions
- PV-DB’s From 110kVA to 1MVA
- Grid Protection Systems
- Solar Analytics LGC Monitoring
- Supply Authority Metering
- Secure, portable, Air-Conditioned Switchrooms
- Customisable, modular and plug/play solutions
- Built to AS/NZS3000 Standards
- Suitable for remote sites such as; mining industry, renewable energy farms etc.
SUPPLIERS & ACCREDITATIONS
GET IN TOUCH
For any questions/enquires, don’t hesitate to call us on (03) 9775 0408 or fill out the form and send us a message!
Factory 1, 23 Capital Place,
Carrum Downs, Vic 3201
(03) 9775 0408
Weekdays: 6:00 am – 5:00 pm